A reliable partner operating from the European Union
"KS Terminal" is one of the leading stevedoring companies in the Baltic States that successfully co-operates with the companies in the West and East. Being located in the strategically advantageous European port in Riga, we have considerable experience in co-operation with companies from European Union.
We have many advantages offer:
- We operate from European Union providing Russian speaking service, if needed.
- You save time, money and shorten your way to your customer by setting up your warehouse at our territory;
- Works can be carried out at 2 piers simultaneously.
- Convenient location: 10 km away from the City Center, 16 km away from the Airport of Riga and 15 km away from Riga-Moscow Highway.
Our main areas of activity are:
- Stevedoring services
- Forwarding services
- Timber processing (antiseptic treatment, machine and visual strength grading, kiln drying)
KS TERMINAL works 24 hours a day 7 days a week on 2 piers:
|KRS-1 и KRS-2|
|Water depth:||16 m|
|Guaranteed depth:||10,7 m|
|Total length of piers:||413 m|
|Type of cargo:||Loading speed:|
|Wood chips||1000 m³/hour|
|Wood pellets||500 tonnes/hour|
|Sawn timber||400 m³/hour|
|Timber materials (round timber)||400 m³/hour|
|Building materials||200 tonnes/hour|